Saturday, September 22, 2012

Arrowheads, Eagles and Stripes




(Duda: Blush dress/ Urban Outfitters bag/ Steve Madden shoes/ Wcp Neckalce)

Got this graphic eagle dress two days ago at Blush Boutique in Coconut Grove. Not surprised by my usual compulsiveness to wear new pieces on the most boring of occasions. I blame it on my impatience. This dress is perfectly oversized and has a sheer lining that makes it weather appropriate for
Miami's never ending heat. I kinda ruined the comfort factor though by adding my favorite ankle boots. What ever, I liked it. I dream of one day roaming the streets in 70 degree weather without worrying about sweating to death.



5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! i love this dress!

    www.city-limitsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool photos!

    xo
    www.evesbreeze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great and i loveee these photos!

    xo's

    - teeney
    http://christeeney.blogspot.com
    http://jamntee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete